Why Insurance Chat?
The Developers of the Arrive Alive Road Safety website are also driving the launch of the Blog at Insurancechat.co.za. The past 7 years of commitment to creating road safety awareness has also contributed to a greater understanding of not only the tragedy and despair of road accident victims – but has also the dire financial consequences for victims and those left behind.
Several other online mediums have been included in the drive to create a better understanding of the need for safety. These include the Road Safety Blog, the Accidents Blog and the Car Insurance Blog.
Objectives with the Car Insurance Blog
On the Car Insurance Blog, we have had much success in creating awareness of aspects such as:
- The importance of car insurance
- Car insurance terms and conditions
- Acquiring affordable and cheap car insurance in South Africa
- Maintaining affordable car insurance
- Insurance fraud, the insurance industry and prevention of fraudulent claims
- Avoiding car accident claims
- Protecting the vehicle from vehicle theft
- The process of accident claims
- The Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance, etc
Objectives with Insurance Chat
With Insurance Chat we would like to broaden the scope of our focus on insurance beyond only Car Insurance. We would like to share some knowledge and expertise on a wide range of topics encountered in our interaction with individuals from both emergency medical services as well as the interaction with accident victims and relatives. The authors will share some thoughts on the experience gained in the financial industry and guide the readers to some important insights.
Insurance Chat should not be seen in any way or manner as providing financial advice – but rather as a tool or forum for discussion that could provide the readers with some invaluable information when discussing their insurance needs with their own advisers or registered operators in the financial services industry.